About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hello!









Hello!





I got the sulks because I thought nobody reads me here any more so I haven't been writing except in my very own space which belongs to brucebuns only. Now that I know that Wendy is worrying about me - sorry Wendy, I am ok! - I will catch up properly in the next few days. Thanks for asking about me!

Happy Birthday auntie for today!!!!!






Bruce xxx

No comments: