About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sunset Shenanigans







Hello again,

On Monday night, my Auntie went to Singing group with Auntie Claire for the first time in ages. I was so put out about her going out that I tried to open the window by bashing the handle with my nose and Mummy told me to stop that straight away.

We have some very cold weather at the moment and the fields are nice and dry. Yesterday, I kept jumping into all the ponds and puddles and Mummy said that I must be completely mad!

Today, we saw Mr C and Leo – Leo kept jumping up at me but I was good and hardly growled at all, I just went and stood with Mummy when he got too much for me. We saw Bella and Baby Dylan the Bassets as well – Dylan keeps baby woofing at me, he is very funny. Up the wood, we saw the man who owns the wood – he was wielding a chainsaw so we stood still until he realised we were there as it wasn’t wise to startle him! He spent ages talking to Mummy – he said how handsome I am (of course) and also it was funny because he was telling Mummy how much he doesn’t like to talk to people and yet he was still talking and we wanted to move on!

All walk long, Mummy kept trying to take pictures of me and every time she got the camera out I either pulled my fed up face, turned my head away or yawned. She says I am a tormenty dog, and I do it on purpose…and she’s right! Tee hee…

There was a beautiful sunset tonight too so we stopped and watched it for a while.

When we got home, Auntie Angie brought round some chicken for me and Mummy gave me a little but said I had to wait until supper for the rest as it was too warm. I kept trying to get into the kitchen to steal it and even put my paws up on the counter (I got shouted at for that and called bad boy) but I didn’t get any – I will wait for supper, it will be worth it…

regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: