About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Brudini




Hello everyone

I have not been a well boy (again!) and that is why Mummy and I took so long to write. It was my own fault – the manky black and white cat from along the road pulled some mouldy chicken out of next door’s bin and I ate it. After that, I had a very upset stomach indeed. One night last week, I kept Mummy up most of the night needing to be let out, then for the next few nights I still had to wake her at times. She put me on a soft diet but didn’t starve me at first (I always make her feel really guilty when she starves me) but then she did make me go without food for one day. However, when I started to eat again, it made my tummy hurt. Also, Mummy says that she thinks the blood levels of my tablets had dropped – all I know is that I had tummyache and a fuzzy head so I paced all night on Monday and Mummy only got one hour’s sleep.

But that’s not the end of it! Mummy had gotten Auntie up in the middle of the night that night so they had both lost sleep, but they still went to work. However, I really needed to go, and I was determined not to be a dirty boy and go indoors so I opened the windows and jumped out so that I could poo outside. When I couldn’t get back in, I set off down the road in the direction that Mummy goes off in the morning so that I could find her and she could let me back in.

A lady down the road found me and made me come back home and then Auntie Angie let me in - she has a key (I wish I had thought of that!). She called Auntie who called Mummy and Mummy had a good moan at me when I came home - but then she cuddled me a lot because she was glad I was safe.

My People put my tablets up for a couple of days and now I am back to normal and also my poops are normal now and my tummy no longer hurts so that is good news, eh!

On Saturday, Mummy and I walked to the vets to collect my prescription and on the way we met my new friend Max. Max is a 1 year old Beagle and he is usually naughty off the lead but he walks nicely with me. I had had a walk with Melody the day before, and then yesterday I saw my friends the Bassets and I was chasing Bella all over the place and her Mummy said that I must be feeling better. We saw Tucker the barking dog on the way home with Auntie Maureen and her son and we walked back with them and I chased Tucker too!

Auntie Judy and The Mother are going to look at a The New Home today in our favourite Seaside. Mummy says not to worry; as she said before, if The Mother moves there then we will have our Holiday at the Seaside where she lives now instead, as it will be safe to go there once she has gone, which I suppose is ok so long as we don’t have to go back to the first Seaside we went to which was booooooring! And I like staying in a room better than a caravan so I am hoping that The Mother won’t like Our Seaside and we can keep it and she can live elsewhere.

Mummy is pleased because she had a day off today to go for a health check and her blood pressure was the same as last time and that makes her happy….

Tonight is the Eurovision Song Contest Semi-final. My people will watch it for hooours and then again on Saturday night when it is the final. Mummy says that the Greek entry is good but either Belarus or Switzerland will win. She is embarrassed by the British entry but Auntie likes it. They both like the Swiss song they have been fans of DJ Bobo for years – sometimes Mummy sings his songs to me when we are out on walks.

I hope you are all well,

Regards,

Bruce xxx

No comments: