About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Good To Be Back




Hello,

At last, Auntie has finished her project and Mummy and I can get back on the computer. We are all well. The weather has been very up and down – some days have been very hot and some days have been cold and rainy – typical of the time of year, I suppose. My People have been ok, but they have been getting more and more tired and now they are both going to have a week off work and be home with me lots, which makes me happy.

Auntie Geri’s new business is starting to take off and she has had some good reports back from contented clients, which is good. We have been walking with her and Melody about once a week and we are always happy to see each other and greet each other through the catflap. Auntie Angie next door has split up with her boyfriend and is feeling a bit fed up and she can have all the cuddles she wants to, especially as she gave me some chicken today over the fence (she asked Mummy if it was ok before she did so).

My People are upset because The Mother is almost definitely going to move to Our Holiday place. Mummy has lots of memories of her family and of the dogs who came before me and she likes to share them with me and Auntie and she is sad that she probably won’t be able to do this for a long time.

My People saw Spiderman 3 and enjoyed it and they are going to see Pirates 3 this week, and they are going to go to the zoo with Auntie Claire. I like Auntie Claire, she is one of my favourite people. She came round to look after me when I was very small (along with Geoff, who is now her husband) and I have always been very fond of the pair of them.

Auntie Tracy and Uncle Steve have been struggling for money so Steve is doing lots of agency work in factories and things. I like it when they come to see me because Tracy cuddles me nicely and Steve is funny, especially when he talks to me man to man!!

Uncle Rick has started his new job. My People took him out for lunch to congratulate him and they said he seemed quite touched. He comes over most weekends. It is good that My People are close to him, especially for me because I like to play with him. They are not close to Auntie Judy, who torments me and the budgies and is rather annoying, and Mummy is very cross with her at the moment about The Seaside thing.

Auntie still goes to the pub with that boy from work and stays out late, and I don’t like that. If I ever meet him, I will stare at him and tell him that I am The Man and these are MY women!

I think that is all for now. I hope you are all well,

regards,

No comments: