About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away




Hello,

There have been a lot of thunderstorms this week so we have kept the computer turned off for much of the time, and I have been staying close to my Mummy a lot too so she has not liked to go upstairs and leave me in order to type this for me.

My People went back to work on Monday. Auntie was still feeling pretty down and not eating much, which worried Mummy so she was glad when Aunties Claire and Devika asked her round to their homes on successive evenings as Auntie could talk things over with them (My People do like to talk!). Mummy had discovered that she hasn’t been able to pay the rent this month (and the bank has fined her for the privilege!) so she was pretty fed up too.

We had workmen in on Tuesday. Mummy stayed home with me and they put some new floorboards in the bathroom and a new bath. We also had two men in to check our gas fire was working properly. It was a very disturbed day and then there was thunder so it’s no surprise that I had a fit the next day. I had a nice walk with Melody one day though – it was short but sweet as we had had our proper walk and were only going down the village but it was still nice to see her. There has been lots more rain and lots more thunder over the last few days. I don’t like it at all, and Mummy does not like the muggy, buggy weather. We did get out between storms yesterday and I met a new Springer spaniel called Max who is 10 months old and is another puppy who barks at me when I pee, just like Dylan does! Can’t a man pee in peace around here??!!

Mummy had a long chat with Auntie Tracy The Tree hugger the other night – she is still cheesed off with Auntie Judy and the whole The Mother/The Seaside situation (no news yet, it’s all about money apparently – you poor People always seem to have to worry about money). She had also had a dream which upset her. Auntie Tracy TTH made her feel better. Mummy is not feeling at her best today and she thinks she may be brewing a chest infection – she is certainly coughing a lot right now. She might even be louder than the budgies!

I hope you are all well,

Regards,

Bruce xxx

No comments: