About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, January 19, 2007

All Is Well

Well, it was all a bit traumatic as Beck's oxygen sats stayed low for a while and she took a time to come right but she is home now safe and sound and looks like Dracula's daughter. Bruce coped very well - he went round Auntie Angie's in the evening and watched The Simpsons with her 4 and 2 year olds snuggled up with him He went absolutely spare when we got home, is enjoying us both being home today and so far, touch wood, hasn't fitted or exhibited any 'epilepsy' behaviour.

Bruce is now downstairs snoozing with his Auntie

he sends his love

Bruce's and Auntie's Mummy x

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Haven't heard from you in a while Bruce. I hope things are okay with you, Mummy and Auntie at home.
I wish you all well.
From across the pond.
Wendy