About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Brucie Update and Baby Basset




Hello again,

I enjoyed Christmas Day – Uncle Ricky came over and he kept fussing me and he knows just how to rub my chest (and how hard) so that was lovely. Everybody had presents, including me – I got a string of sausages from Rick which I can’t eat because they are rubber, and jangly ball on a string from My People – Bruce like a ball on a string! I also got some yummy treats so I was a happy boy.

They had a boneless turkey joint for their Christmas Dinner. When Mummy got it out to make some coronation Turkey for Auntie, I had the leftovers away – almost half a joint! Mummy said it was just as well it was boneless…and that I was a very bad dog!!

Ricky came on a walk and threw my Frisbee a very long way for me to chase. I like it when I can’t see where it went and have to find it with my nose. Auntie has already started to teach me to go left and right and Mummy wants to teach them to me properly now (and Behind You which she says Uncle Benjamin knew but I’m not sure what that will involve).

Then it was all a blur for a few days and then it rained and rained. Mummy has a new thing on her Sims2 game where she says there are other dogs but I can’t smell ‘em so I’m not sure where they are….

I have seen quite a few of my friends over the past couple of weeks and I have mostly been being a very good boy – except when I see Max, who CAN walk past me…I still growl at him and I think that Mummy secretly doesn’t mind…

Today I saw my young friend Belle the Basset and you’ll never guess what, she now has a baby brother called Dylan the Basset and he looks exactly the same as her, just much smaller. They both kept sniffing my bun and my willy and I only muttered when I really had got tired of having cold noses up my backside so I was pretty good really.

Apparently, we have to have men come in to put radiators upstairs to bring our house up to standard. Mummy phoned the council and told them they can’t come in February when they want to, as she is not having them in the house with me without a People there so now she hopes they will come in April, which will be pretty rotten for her week off ‘relaxing’ but means that me and her can spend time, hopefully, on long walks and in the garden. We will have to wait and see what the contractors have to say about it, but Mummy says she is not letting them in no matter what they say.

Regards to all, Bruce xxx

No comments: