About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Poorly Mummy


Hello again

I am afraid I can't write much because my Mummy is poorly and doesn't feel up to doing much typing for me. I have been mostly being good for the last few days. I haven't seen Belle and baby Dylan again yet as my Mummy's buses have been pretty good and we only see them when we leave late. I did see Leo the Pointer though. I have learned to be very patient with him even though he is worse than even I was at his age - he jumps up and paws me and climbs all over me and mostly I don't even mutter at him because i know that's just Leo and he doens't mean anything by it. anyway, his owner was very sad - he told Mummy that he is going to rehome Leo because he is 'too much' for him. Apparently, Leo got into his neighbour's garden and killed two chickens. He can leap the fence no trouble, and he is naughty when he is out and he pulls very hard on the lead and is too strong for his People. Mummy pointed Leo's Daddy to dogpages and suggested he contact Pointer Rescue. She said that she can't offer because she has enough to cope with with me (cheek!) and also because I wouldn't like it as I don't share (true) and to please let he rknow what happens.

That's a shame. I hope Oscar Pointer doesn't miss him to mcuh.

Mummy has felt horrible all weekend so Auntie walked me on Saturday and I behaved for her as she can be even stricter than Mummy. Yesterday, I was sulky because Auntie spent the night away so Mummy took me out for a bit of a walk, even though she didn't feel up to it, and today she went to work feeling rough and came home shattered but still gave me a decent walk so I gave her a big cuddle to say thank you and snoozed on her lap.


hoping you are all well,


regards,


Bruce xxx

No comments: