About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Boys Will Be Boys



Hello

Sorry about the blip – Christmas just gets too much for me. We had Auntie Geri over and Auntie Angie and Uncle Ricky and Auntie Judy (and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all, Mummy says, but I don’t remember him coming) and there were flashing lights on the tree and excitement and special food and…I don’t remember having fits, I just remember wanting my Mummy a lot cos everything was hazy and peculiar, but Mummy says I fitted a lot. Then I couldn’t sleep and paced and paced for a whole night – the next day, when I felt better, me and Mummy had a long kip in the daytime.

Anyway, I am feeling much better now and have been being very silly and running up Angie’s stairs and getting in trouble for it – I am looking for Ashley her son cos I like to be down with the boyzzz…

I will tell you more another day, got to have my tablets now,

Regards,

Bruce xxx

No comments: