About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Aunties back!

Hello eveybody!
Auntie here. Just a quick note so say that Bruce is not feeling too great so he asked me to post on here tonight. He is quiet today, he does not want his food and he did'nt want to go on his walk although it is raining heavily today to that might explain something!
Bruce has had a nice week so far. Although alot of the country has flooded due to heavy rain we have been lucky around here and we are flood free so far. Bruce, Mummy and I have been enjoying some very nice evening walks in the sunshine. We have been taking the frizbee with us and have taken advantage of some of the freshly cut fields!
Bruce enjoyed a visit from a couple of our friends yesterday. I fact Bruce has enjoyed a few visitors around the house latley. They all give him a big old fuss so he is a happy boy!
Fingers crossed Bruce will be feeling better soon and will be back online to day hi to everyone!
Take care,
Auntie xx

No comments: