About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Tonights special guest - Auntie!

Hi all,

Auntie here! Bruce has asked me to make a guest appearance as unfortunatley Mummy has not been well so he has not liked to ask her to help him post.


Mummy has got a rather nasty burn on her face after a mishap while cooking. She will be all better soon but because of the burn she has not been able to go out in the sun and will have to be careful for some time. Poor Mummy, just as the great british summer has finally given us some sun instead of rain she has to stay out of it.


Bruce has been lucky though, he has still managed to see some of his friends. He had a small walk with Melody the other day and this morning he ran into Blossom while I took him for his morning stroll.


This evening turned out to be quite eventful, we thought we would have a nice walk over the fields as the sun is not that strong. We threw the frizbee and lost it in a cornfield but clever Bruce used his nose and found it! After all his hard work we had to hide under a tree as we got caught in a storm! As you may know Bruce does not like storms but today he was very brave and although soggy we all got home just fine!


Fingers crossed Mummy will be feeling better soon and she will be able to help Bruce with his blogging, they both send their regards and hope you are all well!


Take care,


Auntie xxx

No comments: