About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spring Sunshine And Sicky Brucie




Hello,

Bruce's Mummy here.

Bruce has had a sicky couple of days - one day of bottom end trouble, then two days of puking. He has still had his walks and enjoyed the lovely Spring sunshine and had a good flirt with Bella the Basset yesterday but he hasn't kept much food down. He was sick after his tablets this morning so we are holding our breath waiting to see of he will fit tonight. He did keep his lunch down today and he is currently playing with his Auntie so hopefully he is on the mend and it is just an attack of GSD tummy.

None of us adapted well to the clock change this week so we are all very tired...soon I have a week off which I know Bruce will enjoy.

When he comes back, I know Bruce wants to tell you abut what his auntie Geri has been up to..

regards and Bruce sends his love,

Bruce's Mummy x

No comments: