About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Too Much Noise And A Fit




Hello everyone,

Bruce can’t write to you today because he has had two fits one yesterday and one overnight - and he is a bit dazed and confused today. Other than that, he has had a bit of a mixed week. We were supposed to be getting radiators out in upstairs in our house – all the council houses are – and I had said that we couldn’t get ours done yet because I don’t have the annual leave to take to stay home with Bruce. So the neighbours (both sides) got done last week, which meant lots of banging and crashing and people going up and down our shared garden path. I could tell that Bruce wasn’t happy so let’s say it wasn’t a huge shock when he fitted yesterday. It was a particularly nasty fit though, and I was a bit worried about him. At 4.30 this morning, he fitted again and I decided that my last precious day of annual leave for this year (April-end March) would have to be used today. I have kept things as calm and quiet as possible and he has been ok so far so please wish him well and send healing thoughts that he will remain settled and not fir again for a while…

Looks like I’m not getting my heating done, doesn’t it? If he can’t cope with the men being next door, he’d never handle them being in our house.

The Mother was in hospital again last week and we were told all sorts of dire things by the doctor, but now she has been seen by a consultant, he says that doctor was panicking and she is actually no worse than she was before. Bruce’s Auntie went to see her too, which Auntie is still recovering from….

Hopefully, Bruce will feel well enough to talk to you again soon,

He sends his regards,

Bruce’s Mummy

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Bruce, I hope you feel better soon and will be able to update us on your days. Bruce's mum, I hope you are feeling better too.