About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bad Attitude




Hello,

I have been a naughty boy since we last spoke. Mummy says she doesn’t know if it’s my hormones or the full moon or what but she says I am just too full of myself right now and need to remember my manners!

On Sunday, Uncle Rick came over and he came on our walk. I like it when there is a man around as I am a bit starved for male company and I admit, I did growl at other dogs when I met them when I am supposed to have stopped all that some time ago. When we came home, I sat in the garden with Mummy. I am usually a good boy when we do this but I sneaked through a hole in the hedge (two gardens down!) to go sniffing and Mummy fetched me back, and then I ran through it again to go and menace a new Labrador who was walking by. Mummy ran after me and made me walk back nicely and I got a big telling off for rumbling at her in complaint and then she made me sit indoors and went back outside without me so I sulked all evening…and do you know what she said to me, she said “I don’t care! It’s your own fault”. That’s just mean…

On Monday, she made me have my lead on when she sat outside for her lunch and she is being very firm with me about not growling. I tried it on with Auntie this morning when that same Labrador came charging towards me and she told me I hadn’t got to moan at it so I rumbled at her too and got in big trouble from her as well. Maybe I will think twice about answering back in future.

I had a nice walk with Auntie Geri and Melody yesterday. Auntie Geri has lots of plans for her hypnobirthing business and seems very excited by it all.

My Mummy is very tired now and is looking forward to her week off. I will try not to be such a naughty boy so that she can enjoy it…I will try……

Regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: