About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter




Hi everyone,

Happy Easter!

I have had an enjoyable week, though I have still been a bit naughty and got moaned at, but I am improving, Mummy says, even though I have been a bit cheeky to Auntie. A couple of times, she called me and I ignored her (I even put on a spurt of speed today when I was trying to get out of the garden and Auntie called me back) and then I grumbled at her when she took hold of my collar to redirect me so I had to apologise and lick her hand to say that I am gentle.

On Saturday, Tracy the Tree Hugger and Steve came over and all the people talked for ages and ages. I got a bit fed up so I kept going from person to person to get a pat on the head or a cuddle and I got told to settle down more than once, but I didn’t care because Steve had brought me some gravy bones and he kept feeding them to me. I like Tracy but I LOVE Steve now!!!

Last week, Mummy got more and more tired and my walks got shorter and shorter – though I did see my Melody one day, but even that was a short walk - but she has really made up for it in the last two days and now I am exhausted! Yesterday, we met a new lady called Cathy and her 9 month old German Shepherd, Shakira. Shakira is jet black and short-haired and very pretty and she runs up to me and barks and play bows and then I chase her and we have lots of fun together. Yesterday, we walked the pair of them all the way back to the town four miles away, where they live, and Mummy lost Mr Fon, her mobile phone, when she was over there so we had to retrace our steps and were gone ages. This morning, she called Mr Fon’s number and spoke to some nice people who had found Mr Fon but they live in that town too, and not long after we set off to walk there, we met Cathy and Shakira again so we all walked together and now I am a tired but happy boy.

My Mummy has this week off work so we will hopefully have some lovely walks and lots of fun together.

I hope you have all had a lovely break and have not eaten too much chocolate (doggy choc for us canine types!),

Regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: