About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm Back!




Hello!

I am sorry for my absence but I was not a well boy. Well…I felt ok, but I had a fuzzy a fuzzy head and Mummy said that I was being very naughty and a bit unpredictable and I wasn’t thinking right…

We had visitors round and I was very fretful then – there seemed something awkward that day, I sensed an atmosphere. Then I met the lovely Shakira, as I told you, and we had two great big walks…and then I got sick. Mummy said the second fit was really bad and scared her – I don’t really remember these things, but I know that I was headachy for a few days and I couldn’t settle anywhere and kept pacing and my eyes were all funny. Neither Mummy nor I got much sleep, but then I started to get better and we had some lovely walks and sits in the garden and we finished off here week off happily.

On Tuesday, Mummy went back to work and I sulked and sulked. Auntie went over Auntie Claire’s last Friday and then again on Tuesday night – they were practicing a new hairdo for Auntie’s concert on Wednesday. Auntie didn’t come home from work on Wednesday as she was going straight to the concert with Neil from Work and she didn’t come home until the middle of the night so I sulked a lot and chewed the wall at her the next morning…

I have not seen Melody or Emily for ages and I really missed seeing Bella and Dylan in the school holidays. Today, I made up for it though – we went up next to the school and met a new Staffy called Rumble and a Lhasa Apso puppy called chip and Bella and Dylan and we all played together for ages. The Bassets kept putting Chip’s head in their mouths but I was a gentleman and the ladies praised me for being so calm and gentle and also beautiful (of course!).

Well, I am off to watch American Idol – Blake to win, says Mummy!

Regards to all and a special hello to Babe – hope you had a lovely birthday and lotsa nice pressies J

Bruce xxx

No comments: