About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Disturbing The Peace


Hello again

The Guineas have arrived. They don't have an outdoor hutch any more and their indoor cage is where I like to lie on the cool kitchen floor. Also a big package arrived which needs to go back and that is in another place where I like to lie. Not happy. Not happy at all. My People were disappointed because they had a call to say there was a big heavy parcel coming and they thought they had won a big prize (Mummy enters competitions for a hobby) but it was just something from the boring catalogue that Mummy thought had been cancelled.


My bed has grown since the picture was taken (above). The brown bed was from Melody, but now I have two more of her beds in the same place. At first I didn't lie on them (and mummy says I bit them when I was having a fit) but now I lie on them sometimes. Now the weather is warming up though, they're a bit too warm.

Mummy did start letting me sleep outside again but the deal is that I can only sleep outside if I don't woof at cats and I woofed at cats and I knew that was wrong so I brought myself in before she could moan at me and slept indoors. Maybe she will let me try again soon.

Mummy is still at home sick and has started to get worse again. She was feeling much better and was taking me for longer and longer walks but now she is feeling grotty again, she doesn't want to go far. I don't really mind so long as I get a good play in the evening, especially as my right shoulder is playing up again at the moment.

On Saturday, Mummy had a woman shouting down the telephone at her. This woman has some pictures that belong to somebody else and Mummy had been asked to be a go-between. She didn't want to get involved and after she had been shouted at, she wished she hadn't bothered! I would like to tell you more but Mummy says it's not our business to gossip about.


I have settled down now after my last bout of fitting. I am meant to be going to the vets for a check up but Mummy wants to put a bit longer between the cluster and the excitement of going to see Alan and also she wants to feel stronger herself. She says we might go at the weekend if she feels up to it or we might wait for our friend Dan to come home and give us a lift.

We are going outsdie in a minute or maybe for a very short walk. Our retired neighbour Stan, my friend who I like to spend Man Time with, is outside doing our garden ( Mummy has never asked him to, he just does it! She gives him whisky every now and then to say thank you) and he gets embarrassed if Mummy thanks him so she wants to wait until he has finished.

That's all for now. Welcome to all my new readers.

I send my regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: