About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hot, hot, hot!


Hello again

My Mummy has been told that she isn't allowed to say how she is on the internet so I can't tell you how she is. My face here tells you what I think about that!

It has been very hot and sunny this week, much warmer than it usually is during April. We have been sitting out in the garden lots and lots under the shady trees. Mummy says if anyone knows of good products for keeping dogs cool in the hot weather, please let her know and maybe she can review them here (if she asks me nicely!). Auntie Steph and Nes kept coming outside to chat to Mummy and when she sat in the bottom garden, they took it personally, but Mummy was only down there because I like the cool grass and didn't want to move.

The Guineas' claws were really long when they first came to stay so Mummy has been putting their run on the cement and the mud and feeding them dandelion leaves, but the other day Bella cut her foot and bled lots and lots it seems ok now though.

Stan next door has been trimming our grass again and Auntie says she is going to do the shrubbery tomorrow so she will probably get sunburn as Mummy says she is part vampire as she rarely comes out in the sun. She did join us outside tonight for a while when Mummy was lying on a towel - I went and bundled Mummy when she lay down then sat ion her then threw my toys at her then Auntie came out and gave me a doggy massage and I was like a pig in mud enjoying all the attention.

Auntie Geri and Mummy took me out really early before it got hot today and will do so again tomorrow. It is nice going out in the morning and I see some different dogs and smell different scents so it is nice.

regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: