About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bruce’s day in the heat (Tuesday)


Morning:

1) Take Auntie to the fields to play with my Frisbee. Drown Frisbee in ditch. Laugh at Auntie
2) Have tablets
3) Make Auntie feel bad for giving me the yukky tablets
4) Make Auntie feel bad for going upstairs to work
5) Snooze

Afternoon:

1) Cuddle Auntie when she comes downstairs
2) Go in kitchen and snooze some more, ignoring Auntie, who is keeping me company
3) Mob Mummy when she comes home
4) Ask for extra long cuddle for Mummy so she gets really hot under all my fur
5) Go outside with Mummy. Try to drink all the water she is trying to spray on me to keep me cool.
6) Snooze
7) Eat lunch
8) Snooze

Evening:

1) Still, in garden, wait until Mummy tries to snooze then mob her with my big slobbery tennis ball and my Frisbee
2) Play with my people
3) Tell my people off when they tickle each other and tell them to play with my Frisbee instead
4) Try to keep my bum away from the grooming comb (I like my mats, they’re mine). Behave rather better once a Schmacko is involved.
5) Go for walk
6) Run away and frighten mummy because I am scared of the hot air balloons that float overhead especially when they go ROOAARR!!
7) Run back to Mummy because over there is scarier because Mummy isn’t in it
8) Think about climbing into the car of two men who are lounging in a car parked on a track. Mummy puts on her ‘I have a scary dog’ voice. Walk past the car doing my ‘obedient dog’ act. Get praised.
9) Yukky tablet time again.
10) Eat supper.
11) Get told off for asking for some of Auntie’s tea and refusing to move when she tells me to and generally annoying Auntie. Have cuddle with Auntie and be friends again.
12) Bedtime

No comments: