About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Falling In Love again, What Am I To Do....
















I can't help it...

I met Melody today and I love her! I do! I thought I loved Emily and Juno and Heidi and Blossom but this is love, it truly is. I know a German Shepherd and a spayed Greyhound are a bit mismatched and we can never have a family but she’s so pretty…..

I walked down to Auntie Geri’s this afternoon (it was cool enough for an afternoon walk: first time in ages!) and I was surprised when she walked out with a lead and a dog and then I realised what a vision of loveliness Melody is…Melody, what a beautiful name….

We sniffed through the gate and then we walked together. She isn’t allowed off the lead but I kept her company – so much so that I got in trouble for being under Auntie Geri’s feet too much! We had a good length walk and I stuck to Melody’s side all the way around, then got all upset when she had to go home. I even chatted her up when Mummy and Auntie Geri were talking to the community police officer about the bin that appeared mysteriously opposite our house yesterday, along with Auntie Geri’s ‘Sold’ sign from outside her house – but never mind that, I got more time to be with Melody.

She’s so pretty……

Today there is a pic of me and also a pic of Melody and little mini Cooper who is Auntie Geri’s daughter Alex’s puppy. Isn’t Melody lovely? I think so…

Regards to all,

A rather besotted Brucie xxx

p.s. the picture upload won't work so I will show you my beautiful new girlfriend tomorrow....

No comments: