About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Mummy needs a hug..















Hi everyone,

Auntie here! Poor Mummy has not been well this weekend, she has picked up some kind of stomach flu type bug so Bruce is busy giving her cuddles at the moment. He asked if I could pop on here for him to say hi as his priority is making Mummy feel better.

Bruce was a pickle for me the other day. As you may know Bruce is not a fan of bangs and other strange noises. I tried to take Bruce out for his walk and leave Mummy at home to rest but when Bruce heard a combine harvester in action he had other ideas! One second he was sniffing along the side of the field, next he was legging it towards home! I charged after him and found him haveing a jolly sniff outside of the school and thinking he was very clever. I soon got him back on the lead and told him off. I was so frightened when he ran! After we got home Brucie said sorry and we became friends again. Bless him, I can understand him being scared but I don't like him running away!

Anyway, I must get on, Bruce will be wanting my company soon.

Take care all,

Auntie xx

No comments: