About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Hello

It is still very very hot here and I spend my mornings sleeping on the patio or in the house and my afternoons in the shade with Mummy and then go for a walk in the evening. I haven’t seen many of my friends as we are all going at different times but I saw Juno and was too rough and tumble with her and got moaned at and I saw Buster and he told me off when I hadn’t done anything wrong and I was a good boy cos I just asked him to play and didn’t get bumptious or annoyed. My people both have funny tummies – Mummy was poorly all weekend and slept for most of it. When she was really ill, I let her sleep but now she is on the mend and comes home from work tired, I keep waking her up just as she is dropping off which I think is funny and she doesn’t.

I have a huge tennis ball in the back yard and I like to roll this across my people’s backs when they are sunbathing or make it really slobbery then roll it up their arms. Hee hee.

Mummy’s Mummy has been in hospital again – this time she was thought to be having a heart attack but it looks like it was just constipation which my Mummy said is typical. Some of the family I don’t know, plus Judy, are falling out. Mummy says she is glad we don’t see them any more ( I have never met these people) so we don’t have to get sucked into the arguments. There are no rows in our house. They are not allowed.

I have to look after Auntie and I am hoping she has the strength to taske me out so I have to go.

Regards to all my friends

Bruce xxx

No comments: