About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Phew...

Hi

I am sneaking on here myself while sitting at work at coffee break in front of a fan set to ‘full’. Bruce is fine, he has been in very good form this weekend, giving us lots of cuddles and love and having a swim in the morning, a play in the evening and doing darn all in the heat of the day. It is too hot, however, to post from home so he has asked me to write you all a brief note to say that

a) hes fine
b) the new grooming comb sucks and he wishes Mummy would just let him be tangly, and
c) he wishes it would cool down and that things wouldn’t go bang (there were fireworks on Saturday night and people were shooting last night)

regards

Bruce’s Mummy

No comments: