About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, August 07, 2006

In Love With Two

















Look at my Emily...



















Now, can you see why I have a problem? She's pretty isn't she?! But so is Melody. I walked with Auntie Raye and Emily today - when Mummy said they were coming to pick us up, I went mad, howling with excitement and running from window to door, I was so excited. Emily didn't want to run around with me as she has hurt her leg and she was worried about Troy and couldn't understand why he wasn't with us but it was lovely to be with her again and we had a lovely walk. Auntie Raye told Mummy all about a bust up she has had with her friend and they talked about Big Brother while Emily and I walked along together and sniffed lots of things.

Yesterday was funny. When Raye and Emily and Troy stopped outside my gate for a chat, Troy kept barking at me and I rrred at him so much that Mummy made me go inside cos I wasn't doing as I was told (boooo). Just after she let me out again, Mandy, two gardens down, was just opening the gate and coming in with Blossom, who she was looking after. Mummy let me go and see her but I played a trick on her and squeezed through the gate and ran down the road after my friends, who had gone about 10 yards up the hill. Troy went very quiet all of a sudden when he saw that I was off the lead. Mummy ran after me and made me come to her and held my collar, and the second that he knew she had got me, Troy got all 'Big I Am' again and started woofing. Mummy and Auntie Raye laughed at him because he is only brave when he knows I can't tell him off!

But I still got very told off for being so naughty. I didn't like that....but I expect I deserved it.....

regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: