About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Yesterday




Yesterday, Auntie came on our main walk and we went a long way, almost to the town. I kept asking to go further because I was enjoying myself so much. The farmer is leaving it longer this year than usual before he ploughs the fields so they are all cut and we are naughty because we walk in them – there are no crops to trample! We all enjoyed our walk and were tired afterwards.

In the evening, Mummy took me out to play Frisbee – Auntie stayed at home because she hurt her ankle earlier in the day. I played for a while but then I got tired and didn’t want to do it anymore so I caught it mid throw and walked off with it, which made Mummy laugh.

Still no progress with Angie – it rained all weekend so the barbecue didn’t happen. It is raining even harder today so Auntie and I abandoned our Frisbee game and went home.

Mummy isn’t feeling well today but she has gone to work. I will make her feel better by throwing my ball at her later or perhaps I will drool on my new blue squeaky cattos and rub that all over her arm…

Regards to all my friends

Bruce xxx

No comments: