About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Turducken!















I have been a bit of a poorly boy over the last few days but not really sick like poor Melody was:















Mummy is mailing Auntie Geri to see how Mel is doing. I have been sick a few times so I had to eat boring bland food and I have been lame so I only had short walks. Today, I am a bit better so we had a more normal walk but Mummy didn’t want me to run about.

Auntie is finishing her job with the Northampton people this week and will start her new job properly in September – she is doing some mornings and afternoons for them in the meantime. I don’t like it when she goes out to work, but as long as Mummy sticks to her routine, I suppose I can put up with he change…

Mummy is getting better from her chest infection but her tablets put her off her food and make her feel sick (see, I’m not the only one whose tablets make them sick!!). Mummy says she is pleased because she has lost a few pounds but I like her soft and comfy and cuddly…

Mummy has run out of money but the dog food people at http://www.csjk9.com/ have been really nice to her so she is grateful – I had a brand new sack of Turducken opened today and showed my gratitude by leaving some of it – I didn’t want to, I just don’t have my full appetite at the moment. I like to keep my people on their toes anyway…

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: