About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Trouble At Mill


My poor Mummy. We had a really lovely walk last night. When we set off, I was a bit moody with her because neither of my girlfriends were there, but than I started to really enjoy myself, ambling here and there and having a sniff and the occasional game of ‘Give me that tail!’, which I enjoy. At this time of year, when the fields are cut, there is much more of a variety of places to walk because we are not harming the crops if we go across the fields and it was a beautiful evening with wide open spaces and fresh air and Mummy was really happy…and then we went home.

We went round the back because Auntie was in the bath and Angie was sitting out. She started moaning at Mummy that she shouldn’t have to move away from the door if she wants to smoke – though I remember her saying to Mummy that, because of Mummy's asthma, she would happily sit on her sun chair further down the garden – Mummy never asked her, she offered. Also she was saying that she feels piggy in the middle between Mummy and her other neighbour who has been neglecting her dog. On Sunday, when Mummy and Auntie were eating lunch, Angie called them out of the house because she wanted to talk about Alfie the dog's welfare because she was worried. Mummy said that if she was that worried, she should speak to the lady so how was that Mummy putting Angie in the middle? I don’t understand.

Mummy got all upset then Auntie took me indoors while they carried on talking then Mummy said she wasn’t going to deal with any more of it, she had things to do, and came in and then her and Auntie talked about it all for ages and ages because Auntie was FURIOUS and it was all really boring and I feel sorry for my Mummy because the nasty lady upset her.

We had a nice cuddle this morning though so hopefully that made her feel better. Auntie is worried about taking her new job now but Mummy says I might be ok while they are gone and if not then another neighbour might pop in on me if they pay her.

Hopefully, today’s picture will work – it is from Mummy’s mobile so the quality isn’t good but it shows me in the cut corn.

Regards to all my friends

Bruce xxx

No comments: