About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Torn Between Two Lovers, Feeling Like A Fool...
















You know I said I am in love with Melody...well I am...it's just that I saw Emily today and I think she knows I have been walking with another lady dog and I think she is is cross with me.

Trouble is, I still have feelings for her too.....

But Melody is so gorgeous...what is a man to do? Mummy says as it's all kept platonic, why can't they both be my girlfriends? I don't think Melody would mind but I think Emily would as she really told me off today.

Mummy is in demand, with both Aunties Raye and Geri wanting to come on our walks...Auntie Geri is very accommodating about fitting in whenever and Auntie Raye doesn't often turn out in the afternoon, but she has promised a walk tomorrow with just Emily so Mummy will mail Auntie Geri and hope she doesn't mind if she goes with Raye tomorrow and we see her and Melody another day...we are popular!!! That is nice....

We have been watching Britain's Best Dog again - Auntie always gets really mad with the programme but she tried not to say anything today because Mummy made fun of her for chuntering so much. Mummy always gets me to show off my 'doggy dancing' moves after the programme which is great fun and gets me lots of attention and goodies so I don't mind.

Here is a picture of the fields - it's all golden and lovely this time of year and the farmer is busy gathering in the crops...which is much nicer than when he is spraying them and we have to avoid the fumes...

all the best

Bruce xxx

No comments: