About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Croak


Me in The Wood

Hello

Mummy is feeling a little better but her voice doesn't work so I don't want to keep her long.

Our week went like this - Mummy kept missing the bus and coming home late but I coped and didn't make a fuss. We have been having nice walks and it has been sunny up until today, when it rained. One day, we mat Max the ancient Labrador. Mummy said I had to walk past him nicely but me and Max don't like each other (Mummy says he used to beat up Uncle Benjamin when he was an old dog)


Uncle Benjamin when he was old


and I was walking past him nicely but then I got cross and I jumped at him and tried to nip his neck. Mummy was very very firm with me and she made me back off and then lie down and spoke very sternly to me. she says that I can't behave like that, no matter if I am provoked. i didn't like that but she IS the boss...sigh....

We met Oscar the Pointer yesterday and I showed Mummy how I can be a perfect gentleman and she was pleased with me and praised me all the way home...that's better...

Family news - The Mother sent a horrible birthday message to Auntie and she was upset. Otherwise, Auntie enjoyed her birthday and liked her presents - I sent her a tiara and earrings set which she keeps wearing in the house. Unce Ricky and Mummy took her out for a meal yesterday and my people came home stuffed. He hasn't found a new job yet, Auntie is alright at hers but fancies one of her colleagues and talks and talks and talks about him (and talks and talks...), and Mummy's workplace has announced that they have to find another 250 redundancies (or 1 in 10) so Mummy is a bit anxious about that.

And I am unhappy about the fireworks that have already started around here...

regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: