About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quickie

Just a quick note (sneaking at work) to tell you all that Bruce is back to his usual self - not aggressive at all, he played with two boy dogs who kept play-fighting and was all waggy tail and talking but no nastiness and he even walked nicely with Juno instead of beating her up like he sometimes does so I am feeling much better about him. He was sick twice last night but hey, he is always puking, nothing new there, he probably picked up something skanky that he shouldn't have - he still ate his supper!

Bruce didn't write last night because I am a bit poorly and was too tired to help him - he was very sad as he wanted to tell you all about Little Bruce and Buster and Juno - hopefully I can find the energy to help him tonight (atchoo!sniff!cough!) and remember to take the camera on our walk and get some nice autumn pics.

regards to all

Bruce's Mummy

No comments: