About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, October 13, 2006

And They Are Still Poorly People...



They are still poorly people. Bless Mummy, she is still giving me my walks but she draags herself round as she is getting so tired. At least it is the weekend now so we can be together and she can rest in between bouts of being with me.

We keep dancing to the Scissor Sisters song - I DO feel like dancing if there's a fuss and a reward in it for me :)

regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: