About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, October 30, 2006




Well, today it was Mummy's asthma bothering her - I think she is stressed so I will give her lots of opportunities to play with my squeakies and that will make her feel better.





I met two lovely 7 month old girl Cocker Spaniel puppies today - one of them has hip dysplasia and isn't allowed to walk much so she goes up to the school in a pushchair! I had a snuffle and a flirt with both of them and Mummy said I am a cradle snatcher...





We saw Carol, who is Maisie's Mummy, and I tried to climb in her car and then ran in her house and fetched Maisie out, and then we walked around a field together. After that, me and Mummy went for our proper walk and it was getting dark when we got home and it was only 5 p.m.





No fireworks so far...paws crossed...





regards to all





Bruce xxx

No comments: