About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Poorly People



Hello all

Thank you to Mummy for filling in for me. I am not going to write much tonight as she needs my cuddles as she is feeling very grotty and so is Auntie. I had my buzzy head at the weekend and was rather rude to Troy (I don't dislike him, it's just that he lives with my Emily and doesn't seem to understand that she is MY Emily), which Mummy said was a shame as we started off being polite together. I don't know what gets into me sometimes, I get a buzzy head and I get all moody and then misbehave. Mummy says she will have to just keep me away from other dogs when I am like it because I clearly can't help myself.

Yesterday, I met my friends Buster and Little Bruce over the fields. Mummy and their Person stood talking for ages and I played well with them and wasn't naughty at all so Mummy was pleased with me. Even when Buster snapped at me, which he sometimes does, I did not snap back, and when the two of them play-fought, I just bundled in between them to try to break up the fight as it was worrying me (I do this if my People are having a tickle fight). Little Bruce the Staffy is funny because he keeps barking at me - he even gave me some kissies before we parted! Bless...

Apparently his Man Bits cross over and he might need to have an operation...doesn't bear thinking about.....

On the way home, we met Juno and her Daddy. At the weekend, I was rude to her and Mummy made me walk on the lead but apart from mugging her when I greeted her (and getting told off for it!), I walked nicely with her and our People chatted. Juno is looking good on her new diet (she's a black Labrador) and we got on so well, walking and sniffing together, that I might have to re-instate her as my girlfriend.

Do you think it is greedy to have three girls on the go at one time? My heart belongs to Emily but I do like a flirt with my other 'birds' (Mummmy says 'no hanky panky, but I wouldn't dream of it and anyway, they have had something done to them so they are not that sort of girls, she says. That stuff is off the menu. I'm not like that, anyway - Bunny was the only lover for me!!! In those days, I was Mr 7 Times A night!!!).

Poor Mummy and Auntie are still going to work even though they have horrible cold/flu type bugs. Mummy is still walking me too - we had a long walk today because the farmer kept getting in the way so Mummy is shattered now.

I hope you are all well.

Regards,

Bruce xxx

No comments: