About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mummy Is Still Suffering...




...but at least Auntie is on the mend. Mummy is a bit better but she says her friend at work is still suffering and sleeping extra too so she is not the only one.

I am a lucky boy because Mummy always takes me out, even if she is ill. I have been meeting Juno over the fields and have walked nicely with her and have tried to listen to Mummy if I have got a bit bumptious and she has said that I will have to go on the lead if I cannot be nice. I also have a nice new collar now to go with my new lead so I am a lucky boy.

I still can't bring myself to behave well around Troy though.

My people are feeling very stressed right now. Poor Uncle Rick is unhappy in his new job and thinks that he will have to leave, Mummy heard today that she and her colleagues may have to reapply for their jobs as their workplace may be 'restructuring' (Mummy says they are doing this so that they will not have to pay for redundancies when everybody knows that they need to find 200 redundancies). Mummy is worried because her sickness record was bad last summer when some building work at The Work kept aggravating her asthma and she has been disciplined this year for her sickness record so she thinks that they will get rid of her. She already has a big overdraft so she is worried.

Also, The Mother is more ill than ever with fluid in her abdomen which Mummy says is a Bad Sign...

I keep cuddling my people and offering them my Squeaky Cattos and other toys to cheer them up.

Mummy and Auntie say that we will be alright whatever happens because we have each other...

I love my people.

regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: