About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Toooormenty Dog...and Mummy!















Tee hee

I have been a tormenty dog today.

We have had a quiet few days. Mummy has been a bit under the weather and I have been in a sulk because it kept storming at the weekend. Mummy wasn’t best pleased with me on Sunday because it thundered and I bolted so she had to let go of the lead and I ran down to the pit and got my lead all tangled in the thorny hedges. Luckily, a local boy called Gary came along and he crawled under the hedges and untangled me, just as Mummy was heading down to the water’s edge to wade out to me as she only had a strappy top on and didn’t want to get cut to shreds. Some people think that Gary is a lout and a rough boy but Mummy has advised him about his GSD’s fits and has been nice to him so he is always nice to her (and makes a fuss of me!). Mummy says that you get from people what you give…

Today, Mummy took my fris on my walk and she kept throwing it for me, apart from when we were by my favourite ditch as she didn’t trust me not to drown it. I found a new way to annoy her though – I kept drowning it in ditches instead so she had to use a stick to fish it out. Mummy started to torment me by hooking my fris out of my mouth with the stick and then we would play tug of war with it which Mummy thought must be safe from the end of her stick so I can’t bite her by mistake like I did before… Mummy kept hooking the fris and holding it up really high so I couldn’t get it so she was a tormenty Mummy!

I hope you are all well

Regards

Bruce xxx

No comments: