About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, November 27, 2006

At Last!


I am a proud Mummy. Bruce was a very good boy at the vets today and walked nicely into the back to have his stitches out and his blood taken and he has been behaving well at the vets while we have been going backwards and forwards getting his wound checked and bandages redone. Now, I am proud to report that his leg is all better and he can go off the lead and run and play once again – HOORAY!!!

Bruce's Ma xxx

No comments: