About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sssshhhh...




Hello all!

Well, thank goodness the fireworks seem to be going quiet now – but I rather like climbing onto Mummy’s lap for a cuddle so I still keep doing it!

I have been doing better at being polite to other dogs. I still mutter things under my breath, which Mummy says is rude, but I don’t lunge at them and pull her off her feet any more. I like it when she says “Look at me” in that silly voice, and I like getting a treat for being good. She has been playing with me lots too on our walks, and that is fun.

Yesterday, Mel met us halfway round our walk. Auntie Geri has a date for her move and Mummy is going to bring Mel with us on our walks that weekend so I am looking forward to that.

We are waiting to hear about The Mother who had more tests today. Mummy’s friend Carol’s Mum is in hospital poorly and Mummy offered to look after her dog Molly but that Mother is doing better now so it doesn’t look like she will need us just yet (God willing, Mummy says).

Mummy had an asthma attack at work today and she is very tired (though I got a nice cuddle). Auntie is going to play with me soon though – I was playing Fetch on my walk but I still have energy to burn. I have to go as she might want my Squeaky Cattos and it is MY Squeaky Cattos! I like to pretend she is going to be allowed to have it and then rush past her so she has to chase me for it. That’s a good game!

Regards to all

Bruce xxx

No comments: