About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Get Better Soon...Please!!!!



Hello everyone, my Mummy has done a good job of keeping you all up with my news, I hope.

I went to the vets on Thursday night. I am so full of energy that I don’t know what to do as all these lead walks aren’t suiting me, and me and Mel squabble when she comes with us and we are both on the lead and then Mummy gets cross with us both, and I charged at the taxi and got the wrong door and bounced into the vet and Mummy was embarrassed but I JUST NEED A GOOD RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike was pleased with my wound. Mummy had trimmed my bandage because having it on my foot was impossible – I couldn’t go to loo without getting it wet – and also my claws had come through the end and fluffy stuff was escaping. When we got there, there was a Labrador who had a bandage like mine with the foot still on and his was filthy like mine had been and Mummy said that made her feel better and both the Mummies were laughing about the nightmare of having a bandage on their dogs’ feet.

Mike put a new bandage on which I thought was beyond a joke. I started picking at it on the way home and got told off, and I tried to pick at it in the evening and got told off. Mummy said that I would have that away when she was at work on Friday and she was right – I shredded it and left it all over the floor. My People got me some new bandage themselves but I keep pulling that off now so they are making me keep dry (which meant two short short walks today) but so long as I don’t pull out the stitches (I did try!), they are letting me leave it without a bandage. Hooray!

I can get the stitches out on Monday and then I can be off the lead and sniff and run and bundle through hedges and pee on tuskets all I like. I can’t wait!

Well, I am off to throw toys at my Auntie now.

Regards to all my friends,

Bruce xxx

No comments: