About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Fed Up Brucie




Bruce's Ma here again...Bruce now has a fetching purple bandage on after pouncing on a conker on Monday and getting his leg re-bandaged. He had to do road walks for the last couple of days - luckily, Mel and Auntie Geri came with us yesterday so that cheered him up a bit, but today it was raining hard so he didn't walk at all - when I took him out to toilet, the bag I had put on the sore leg was burst by his claws, which have bust through the bandage. Bruce kept me company while I did some housework (I would much prefer to be out walking - same as him!) but when he tried to play, he fell over so he was even more fed up and he ended up climbing on my lap and going to sleep.




Bless...




We are off to the vet again tomorrow so hopefully he can have a smaller bandage with his foot free.




Bruce sends his regards and says a special hello to Wendy and thanks for your kind thoughts,




Bruce's Ma x

No comments: