About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Proper Walks!!!!!!!!!



Hello

I am soooo happy to be allowed off the lead at last! Mike the vet took out the stitches (that I hadn’t managed to remove myself) on Monday and also took my blood test (Auntie says he phoned and my blood levels have dropped but are still within ranger – Mummy says she knew they had dropped because I am so much more lively - me, I am just enjoying life!). The weather has been lovely for the last two afternoons and Mummy and I have had lovely walks. It’s brilliant to be allowed in puddles again and today, I even got to go down to The Pit and have a paddle in the water – it was great!

I have soooo enjoyed having a fris with my Auntie in the mornings too.

My People say that I have got a bit ‘tudy because they have spoiled me too much and I have not been coming right away when mummy calls me and have growled a bit when told what to do so they have been making me do lots of recalls and sits and downs and traingingy bits so that I will remember, they say, that they are in charge and not me – I know that, I just felt like rebelling, that’s all…I might get my act together soon (I have apologised to Auntie)…I will have to see how I feel!

Regards to all,

Bruce, xxx

No comments: