About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Brrr...




Hello everyone,

It’s very cold at the moment and very foggy too. Mummy and I were up the woods at sunset the other day when the fog came down and the mist in the woods was all pink and purple and the fog made the outside world disappear like the wood was an island. Mummy said it was magical. When we came out, it was nearly dark so we had to go home slowly and carefully – Mummy says that she swears Uncle Benjamin was walking with us to keep us safe (he was the dog before me).

I had a fit the other night – My People say I was champing and I paddled so much I looked like I was running the Marathon. When I woke up, I wondered why the light was on (it was the middle of the night) and why they were staring at me…then I paced….and paced….and paced…then I settled. My People were very tired the next day, and so was I!

Today, Mummy had a day off because a repairman (The Bog Fixer!!!) was coming – we had a nice walk with Auntie Geri and Melody. It was cold and foggy and Mel didn’t like the cold, even though she had her coat on (I don’t need a coat because I am so furry). I like to jump in the water when it is really cold but I got told that I mustn’t do it.

I have cuddled my Mummy lots and lots today and I jumped in bed with Auntie Angie and all three of her children and cuddled them and now I am going to have a cuddle with my Auntie. Bruce like cuddles!

regards and lots of love,

Bruce xxx

No comments: