About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Smile...




Hello again

Not much to report. The weather is very strange – one day it is cold and clear, and the next day it is very very windy and rainy. Me and mummy have our walk anyway.

I have been meting various friends and dogs I don’t know so well and mostly I have been a good boy – Mummy tells me very firmly that I have to sit for her and so I do – I might say something rude as they pass me by, but at least I don’t move or pull her.

Family-wise, there is no news about The Mother, Uncle Rick is still in his job, Auntie Judy tried to apologise to Mummy for saying she was coming over the other week and then not turning up or letting us know she wasn’t coming and just aggravated Mummy some more by saying she had been put on the scrapheap because she wasn’t asked on Rick’s birthday lunch when she had previously said that she doesn’t like (a) going out with Rick and (b) spending time indoors in the daytime. Poor Mummy – two Saturday mornings running she has had her bath disturbed by phone calls and Judy has annoyed her….

The decision about Mummy’s work has been postponed again – they might have to wait until the New Year to see of they still have jobs or it might even be next Summer…Mummy is a stressed bunny so I am playing with her lots and lots and giving her lots of cuddles so she will smile.

Auntie has her own dramas but I can’t tell you about that without her permission….it’s about a boy……..

Regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: