About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Bruce Again

Hi everyone,

Well, Bruce had a fit free night (hooray!). We did up his dose of Epiphen slightly (vet permitted) which stopped the fits but didn't stop the pacing, or stop him from standing over me and panting in my face for aeons or circling the chair I had moved to so that he couldn't pant in my face...so I am exhausted.

This morning, Bruce had his morning cuddle (which he was too agitated to do yesterday). We had to go through the palaver of him sicking up the tabs and me getting them inside him again (I'll spare you the details) and he has gradually come back to himself during the day. When we got home from his walk HE WENT TO SLEEP so I did too (aaaaaaah! Bliss!) and when he woke up he rolled on his back and showed off his tummy and smiled a cheesy smile and I almost burst into tears because he had turned into my boy again.

regards,

Bruce's Mummy xxx

No comments: