About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Full Moon




Hello

I have been a bit of a naughty boy for the last few days - Mummy says I always am around the Full Moon - awooooooooo!

I met Loki the Husky Cross and mini Cooper the JRT who belong to Auntie Geri's daughter, Alex. Cooper gave Mummy a big toothy grin and showed me his tummy. Loki just kind of did his own thing but there was too much sharing of Mummy's attention for my liking so, half way through the walk, and after she had patted Loki twice, I started to chase him in the growly way I used to play with Emily - Mummy says that other dogs don't like this and I am not to do it. She made us turn around and walk a different way while Auntie Geri and Alex continued their walk - little did she know that she had played right into my paws as I was getting a longer walk and getting her to myself. Tee hee.

Today, we walked with Auntie Geri and Melody and I was good most of the time, apart from chewing on Melo's ears (which gets attention from both the People - which is good!). When we reached the road, I was pulling because I didn't like them being in front so Auntie Geri went off again so Mummy could "use this as a training opportunity" and Mummy wouldn't let me walk forward at all unless I walked nicely. Both of my people are starting to be really strict about that and Mummy says that I am getting to be all grown up now and therefore I need to learn to be 'at least a bit' sensible. Harrumph!

Mummy should hear about whether she gets to keep her job next week so please keep your fingers and paws crossed for her. She says that even though she gets fed up sometimes, she enjoys helping patients and anyway, it pays well for part-time work and I am used to the routine and she has lots of friends there so she does want to keep her job.

regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: