About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Healing Thoughts Needed

Please send calming and peaceful thoughts to Brucie - he fitted the night before last and has fitted 5 times today so far. Vet says that as Bruce has been sick a couple of times an hour after his tabs, his blood level may have dropped so we have given tabs and fed together. Also, Mike said he can have the dose put up if he doesn't settle but none of this want to do this as it would eb a very high dose and so sedating it would affect his quality of life (some of you may remember we tried this before and it was horrible for him - and us).

It's not fair, we take advice and do all the right things by him and it still happens - epilepsy is a b*gger, huh.....

thanks for letting me share....

Bruce's Mummy x

No comments: