About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Winter Days




Hello again

I have had a quiet week. I haven’t seen Melody at all. Though I did meet Emily yesterday. She was so pleased to see me that she was whimpering and she tried and tried to tell Troy to play with me but he still kept trying to bite my tail and I got cross and growled at him and after that all was chaos as he snapped and I wound him up and Mummy said I had to leave him (I wasn’t touching him, honest – just gong round him in circles – he HATES that!!! Tee hee) so Mummy said we had to go a different way which she was secretly pleased about because she wanted to listen to the radio anyway. Auntie Raye says we will definitely have a walk with just her and my Emily soon so I am looking forward to that.

Mummy was trying to have a peaceful night in last night – we already had one week alone together in the week when Auntie went out – and she saw the first part of The X Factor final and then wanted to go upstairs to play a computer game and I called her downstairs because there were fireworks and then Auntie Angie came round. She was all drunk and kept wanting to tell Mummy how great she is and that she loves her and kept giving her cuddles – so I joined in with all the cuddles and kissed Angie too.

Today, we had a lovely walk in the winter sunshine and when Mummy got home, Auntie said that Auntie Judy was coming over. Mummy wasn’t pleased. The visit went ok but Judy just gets on my People’s nerves…

The news of The Mother was mixed as usual – she might have to go into hospital, and one minute she can’t walk two feet and then she can walk down the road to a restaurant for Christmas Dinner. We don’t understand…

It’s difficult for My People at this time of year – it’s the same for Auntie Angie. When you have an ‘ordinary’ family, my Mummy says, you don’t realise how uncomfortable things can be for people whose families have come apart…but Mummy says she has me and Auntie and that’s all she needs (and Uncle Ricky of course!!)

Regards to all,

Bruce xxx

No comments: