About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year



Hello,

Bruce wants you all to know that he is feeling much more himself now and that he should be able to write to you all again (God and epilepsy willing) very soon. In the meantime, we wish you all a happy and healthy New Year.

with love,

Bruce and family xxx

No comments: