About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Christmas!






Hello,

I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all my readers. I have had a lovely day - I saw Oscar on my walk, I had Uncle Ricky here to play with, I got presents and I stole the leftovers of the turkey (Mummy said it was lucky she had bought a boneless breast joint and not a whole bird) so I got roundly told off - it was delicious though (hee hee)!!!

I need to go to sleep now as I have a full tummy and My People are sleepy because they have drunk lots of wine.

I hope you have all had a peaceful and happy day,

speak to you soon,

Bruce xxx

No comments: