About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Hi all,

Auntie here! Brucie has asked me to guest this evening as he feels the need to cuddle Mummy for a while.
This afternoon while I was at work Mummy took Brucie for his walk. When they set out is was a lovely sunny afternoon, strappy top weather if you know what I mean, but before long a nasty thunderstorm crept up on them and soaked them both through. Poor Brucie is scared of thunderstorms, he has been ever since we both got caught in a really bad one when he was a baby. He is not happy this afternoon, apart from eating his dinner he has slept all afternoon poor love. I will go downstairs now and see if he want to play, that should cheer him up!

Take care,

Auntie x

No comments: