About Me

My photo
I like food, walks, cuddles, more food, the seaside, other dogs, food, my frisbee and destroying things. Most of all I love My People and lots of lovely attention. Some say I'm spoiled. I say I get treated as I should be ;) I'm a healthy happy eight year old. The only thing wrong with me (God willing) is epilepsy which costs my owners lots of money and means I have to eat yukky tablets but otherwise seems to bother them more than it bothers me because they remember my fits and I don't. Other than that, I'm a happy lad and I love my people and I'm lucky to live in a place where there are nice walks. I wouldn't want to live in a town.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Warming Up again























Hello again

It’s still cooler so I can bear to be near the computer – not so sure about the next few days though as it is supposed to get hot again.

I have been having a lovely time during the hot weather as I have been going round to Auntie Angie’s and spending time in her shady garden. The children like to play with me and I like to be with them – even when little Lauren puts her hat on me! She means well – she is protecting me from the sun! She gives me cuddles and I try hard to be gentle and not to knock her over and I even take my ball gently from her hand and offer my ball to little Ella – I won’t give it to the grown ups though!

I am still improving around strange dogs but I still moo at dogs I know who I have always mooed at – Mummy doesn’t want me to but it is hard to break the habit.

Mummy has next week off but Auntie won’t be spending it holidaying with her at home as Auntie is going to be working from home for a while, which will be very strange. Her ‘real’ job ends tomorrow but she is doing some freelance work for a while and will have to go away sometimes (booo) but Mummy says I will be ok here with her and I can go round to Auntie Angie’s if she is late home any day so that will be nice. I am very good at helping her to clear up if the girls drop their food and she says that I am better than any hoover!

Well I am off for now as Mummy says I am late for my tablets. Auntie is cooking a cake for her last day, but Mummy has bought some cakes to take to her work because it is her birthday at the weekend.

Where’s the Brucie cake, that’s what I want to know…

Regards to all my friends

Bruce xxx

No comments: